- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
This fun post prompted by John Regehr’s question: “Do Small-RAM Devices Have a Future?” where he proposes several possible scenarios. One in particular is fun to think about: Small-RAM devices continue to exist into the indefinite future; they just keep … Continue reading
There’s a very popular reddit post quoting a slashdot comment that am now blogging about. (Ooh, I should tweet about this blog post afterwards! Internet!) Anyway, the commenter suggests that programming and writing are the same activity, and justifies this … Continue reading