- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
So I’ve been looking around at open source project hosting websites, and there’s one thing I think is really, desperately missing from nearly all of them (github, bitbucket, and google code. All look equally good to me.) Test framework integration. … Continue reading