- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
If you ask ten people to define object-oriented programming, you’ll probably get ten different answers. While it’s probably not one of the defining features of OO (my answer: dynamic dispatch, object identity, and yes, mutable state), certainly one of the … Continue reading