- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Programming
Perhaps you’ve heard of “stringly typed” code. The use of strings instead of actual, you know, proper data structures, in places where it seems completely inappropriate. Why do programmers write such things? I’m sure some of it is simple bad … Continue reading
The other week, I was dismissive of an attempt at creating a “non-programming” sort of programming. I’d like to explain myself a bit more. The trouble, I think, is that many people confuse the problem. Programming is pretty terrible, but … Continue reading