- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: json
Perhaps you’ve heard of “stringly typed” code. The use of strings instead of actual, you know, proper data structures, in places where it seems completely inappropriate. Why do programmers write such things? I’m sure some of it is simple bad … Continue reading