- The future of growth
- Wind powered cars
- Algebraic data types: without them, we all suffer
- Human-computer interaction and programming
- The Fermi paradox… isn’t.
- Programming is the new literacy
- More on Abstraction
- Mere thoughts on a biological programming language
- Programmers as glue factories
- Advice on writing a programming language
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
I occasionally get ideas that I don’t have the time or opportunity to pursue, so I thought I’d organize and write about one of them. Synthetic biology is an extremely interesting area, which might have caused me to take a … Continue reading